IVT FAQs and Help
- How do I access my account?
- How can I upgrade my membership?
- Can I share my membership (journals and products) with my colleagues?
- What will you do with my personal information?
- Can I sign up using my LinkedIn, Facebook, or OpenID account?
- Does the site support group memberships for an entire company?
- How can I get started to become a member?
- How can I close my account?
- When does my membership expire?
- How much does it cost to become a member?
- Can other users or members see my personal information?
- I want to view the site on my phone or tablet. Do you offer a mobile app?
- I want to write for this website/the journals. Who can I contact about that?
- Can I get access to some content that is only for members without becoming a member?
- How can I report issues with this website?
- I'm having problems with the site on my phone or tablet. Who can I contact?
- I submitted content to the site, but need to take it down - who can I contact?
- How do I report copyright infringement or questionable content?
- I want to get more information on a specific article - who can I contact?
- How do I change my product offerings?
- How can I get access to a print subscription for the GXP and/or JVT journals?
- Why is some content free and some paid?
- When will I receive my first journal edition?
- How can I advertise on this site?
You can access your account by logging in using the email address you signed up with. You can find the link to sign in located at the top of the page in the header. If you're not sure of your email or password, you can use the 'Forgot Password' feature also located in the header, or, you can contact customer service to find your email address.
Login to your account using your email address and password. You will land on your dashboard. From here, navigate to your preferences and you will see an option to upgrade your account.
Not at this time, but we will be supporting the use of some of these in the future to link and/or create your account.
We have no way of automating bulk subscriptions in the system. However, if you are interested in signing up for a bulk subscription for your company, please contact customer service for information.
Simply go to our Become a Member page and follow the instructions! You will be taken through a series of steps to complete your membership registration. You will be emailed a welcome email and confirmation once you have finished all the steps in registration. If you have trouble completing registration, please contact customer service.
Your membership will expire 12 months after signing up and you will get a total of 8 journal editions, released bi-monthly. We will notify you via email when it's time to renew.
The costs for membership can be found on the become a member page.
No. Your information is private and no other users can see it or get access to it.
While we do not offer a mobile app, you can view the site using your mobile browser on any mobile device. If you have any problems with viewing or using the site on a mobile device, please contact us and let us know.
If you would like to be a writer for this website, please contact us.
You can purchase individual products using the shopping cart. The shopping cart icon is hidden until you have added a product to your cart or, as a member, you have reached your product limit. You can add a product(s) to your cart or to your dashboard by using the product dropdown available in the main navigation.
If you are experiencing issues with the site, look through the FAQs to see if there is an answer that will help you. If you cannot find what you are looking for, then please contact customer service for assistance.
Please let us know what issues you are having, including any url's, screenshots, etc. You can contact us here.
If you submitted content to the site (e.g. photos, content, comments, etc.) and need to have it removed, please contact us with the link to the content in question.
If you suspect that some content is infringing on copyright, or is questionable (be it a spammer, troll, etc.), please contact us and include a link to where you are seeing this suspicious activity and we will review it.
If you want more information on a specific article, try reaching out to the author. The author's name and a link to their biography are located on all articles. You can email the author directly to ask your questions. See the full list of authors here. You can also contact us for more information.
Unfortunately, you cannot change your product offerings unless you upgrade your account and are allotted more product offerings. Also, you cannot switch your products from one to another, unless you are renewing your subscription. If you already have a Gold membership, then please contact customer service to find out how you can get additonal products.
The journals are now online only journals (eJournals). The good news is that you can access the journal content at any time and see all kinds of multimedia associated with the content as well. If you like, you can download a PDF of any journal article (GXP or JVT and assuming you are a paying member with access to the content) if you would like to print it out or take it with you somewhere. Visit the GXP or JVT Journals now!.
This site requires membership to view some content. Sign up now to gain access to more areas of the site!.
Immediately after registering and paying for your subscription. Once you sign up for your membership, you will get immediate access to the most recent journal edition(s). You will see a link to this on your dashboard once you login. You can also navigate to it by going to the Journals section off the main navigation.
If you would like to advertise on our site please contact us for rates.
Login to your account using your email address and password. You will land on your dashboard. From here, navigate to your preferences and you will see an option to change your email address.
Login to your account using your email address and password. You will land on your dashboard. From here, navigate to your preferences and you will see an option to change your email preferences.
If you are not receiving the e-mails you signed up for:
- It's possible that our e-mails got caught by your spam filter. Please take a look in your e-mail account's spam folder for our e-mails. In the future, make sure to mark IVT e-mails as "not spam".
- If you don't find any e-mails in your spam folder, please check your preferences page and ensure you have the right email address listed.
- If your email address is correct, please peruse the page to make sure that you are subscribed to the e-mails you want to receive.
If you're not sure of your email or password, you can use the 'Forgot Password' feature also located in the header, or, you can contact customer service to find your email address.
Login to your account using your email address and password. You will land on your dashboard. From here, navigate to your preferences and you will see an option to change your password.
When you sign up for your membership, you have 2 options for payment:
- Credit card or invoice Credit Card Payments: Your card will be immediately charged for your 12 month subscription. We will notify you when it's time to renew.
- Invoice: You will be emailed an invoice sheet to print out and mail in with your payment. Note: Your account will not be activated until payment is received and you will be notified via email when it has been processed. Your account will be active for 12 months from the day your account is activated.
We accept the following means of payment. Check in US dollars drawn on a US bank, wire payments in US dollars and the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
When you sign up for a conference, you will see a field in the registration form to apply your promo code. If you plan to register for the conference via email or by contacting customer service, simply provide this promo code and you will receive the discount.