On this episode of Voices in Validation we get industry updates and best practice advice on preparing for and conducting virtual audits from experts John Patterson and Chris Wubbolt of QACV Consulting. Listen in as John and Chris discuss how to run a successful virtual audit during the Covid-19 pandemic. Other highlights inlcude:
- How to factor in audits into a changing schedule during a pandemic
- What goes into the decision to do a remote audit instead of on-site?
- What are the regulatory guidelines for virtual audits?
- What factors need to be considered when you do remote audits vs on-site?
- What needs to be performed before handling a remote audit?
- How can you overcome the limitations of a remote audit?
- How will the Covid-19 pandemic change the processes of audits moving forward?
- How can you have the best virtual audit experience?