On this episode of "Voices in Validation" we welcome back Valarie King-Bailey, CEO of OnShore Technology Group and a 30-year veteran of the Validation industry, to discuss testing automation as it relates to the impact of new and emerging technologies on Computer Systems Validation (CSV).
Highlights from the episode include:
- With Pharma moving toward AI, IoT, Big Data and more, what are some of the trends specific to Computer Systems Validation?
- Over the next 12 months, what are some of the greatest obstacles to full integration of technologies for pharma companies?
- How do manufacturers choose between on-site servers, private cloud and public cloud options?
- What does the hosting choice mean for Cybersecurity professionals supporting the life science space?
- What will the impact be on traditional Computer Validation best practices?
- What does an integrated solution look like, and what steps must industry leaders take to move in the right direction?
- What parting thought does Valarie have for the listener?