We welcome back Chris Wubbolt to talk about staying compliant with compliant product compliant handling systems. A variety of items are discussed inlcuding:
- Overview of the type of systems and the current requirements impacting them
- How does this integrate into an existing QRM system and does it need to be managed by a separate implementation and monitoring team?
- What exactly constitutes a “product complaint” under regulatory standards?
- What are the most common errors or omissions?
- Outdated systems, Lack of information, and Poorly defined procedures. How can an organization overcome these challenges?
- What are all of the QMS components?
- What are three steps they can take to ensure compatibility with existing QRM?
- What are the best practices for companies to start their QRM?
- How often should internal audits be done of the product complaint process?