Part of the Lab Week Series in Europe, IVT presents Stability Testing which took place 20-22, June 2017 in Dublin, Ireland.
Including details from our FDA Keynote Address by Lokesh Bhattacharyya, Chief, Laboratory of Analytical Chemistry and Blood Related Products, this event led the way for critical discussions on:
-User Requirements and Implementations of a Risk-Based, Compliant Stability Management System that is Aligned with FDA's New Data Integrity Draft Guidance
- Novel Approaches Involving Lean Stability Processes and Outsourcing
- Risk-Based Processes to Enhance Stability Programmes
- OOT and OOS in Stability Studies
- Moisture and its Control in Stability
- Theory and Practical Design of Forced Degradation Studies
Plus! Benefit from materials from 6 breakout sessions.