On this episode of Risk Revolution, a series of the Voices in Validation podcast, our series coordinators, Lori and Nuala, will engage their guest Valerie Mulholland in a lively discussion on a critical aspect of Risk Management, namely the skills and confidence necessary to making effective and timely risk-based decisions.
Resources for this Episode:
- Quality Risk Management: Seeking the Diamonds: Making the Case for Improved Formality in QRM Decision-making
- Role of Senior Leadership in Quality Risk Management
- Understanding the Concept of Formality In Quality Risk Management
- ISO 31010 – Risk Management
- ICH Q9 on Quality Risk Management