This is a follow-up to Part 1 of this series, where we introduced the concept of One-Voice-of-Quality to our listeners and had a chance to really lay out the ramifications of failure to change, not only in the Post Approval Change process, but the mindset around the implementation of a global regulatory framework. In this latest episode - Part 2, you will hear from Emma Ramnarine once again as we expand on details for a greater understanding around the how's and who's that are necessary to this One-Voice-of-Quality initiative.
Read more from Emma on this topic:
- Industry One-Voice-of-Quality (1VQ) Solutions: Effective Management of Post-Approval Changes in the Pharmaceutical Quality System (PQS)—through Enhanced Science and Risk-Based Approaches
- Industry One-Voice-of Quality Concept Paper: Solving the Global Continual Improvement and Innovation Challenge: How an Effective Pharmaceutical Quality System Can Transforms Post-Approval Change Management
- Continual Improvement While Maintaining A State of Control: A Concealed Paradox or a Mutual Interdependence?
- Demonstrating Pharmaceutical Quality System Effectiveness and Driving Continual Improvement: Evidence-Based Risk Reduction.
- PDA PAC iAM 2017 Survey on Post-Approval Change: Is the Regulatory Environment Hindering Much-Needed Innovation in the Pharma Industry
- PDA Technical Report 68: Risk-Based Approach for Prevention and Management of Drug Shortages
Join the discussion at: https://prst.ie/1vq