This week we caught up with Ferdi Steinmann & Jennifer Wemstrom from OpenText to discuss Enterprise Information Management and how companies are adapting to a new digital age.
EIM (enterprise information management) technologies are critical for companies to deliver actionable insights in a patient-centric environment. OpenText would appreciate your valuable input in this brief 5 minute survey. Your responses will help shape the final results and ultimately a whitepaper which is being created to showcase and expand on the data and findings and as appreciation you will be provided a copy of the final report
Visit www.opentext.com to learn more.
Discover in this podcast:
- How can EIM help companies achieve supply chain flexibility?
- How will EIM solutions help companies adapt to updates to technology?
- Why are EIM solutions the next step in becoming a smart organization?
- For companies yet to embrace big data platforms are their benefits in these types of sophisticated software solutions?
- What steps are being made within the industry to move to a fully digital storage system?
- What are the pros and cons of breaking free of paper documents?