This episode is part of the Risk Revolution series, a monthly offering of Voices in Validation, brought to you by the IVT Network. The goal of this series is to advance the maturity of risk management practices within the industry, by covering topics that challenge quality professionals to seek opportunities to improve and advance the ways in which they perceive and manage risk.
Here our Risk Revolution team, Lori Richter and Nuala Calnan once again host their colleagues Ghada and Vivian for a robust conversation around concept of 'risk curious' and expand into the why’s and how’s with overviews of this practice under PICs. The group also reviews the need for training and development around risk, formalization of a risk management process, a top-down approach to building culture, and the need for critical thinking and risk-based decision making.
Links to Risk Revolution Takeaways:
- The JVT Special edition on QRM
- Role of Senior Leadership in Quality Risk Management
- Knowledge As The Currency Of Managing Risk: A Novel Framework To Unite Quality Risk Management And Knowledge...
- Link to the ISPE Cultural Excellence Report
- PIC/s A Recommended Model for Risk-Based Inspection Planning in the GMP Environment
- PIC/s Assessment of Quality Risk Management Implementation