Another episode of Risk Revolution, a monthly series of the Voices in Validation podcast, brought to you by the IVT Network. The goal of this series is to advance the maturity of risk management practices within the industry, by covering topics that challenge quality professionals to seek opportunities to improve and advance the ways in which they perceive and manage risk.
On this episode our Risk Revolution team, Lori Richter and Nuala Calnan invite their colleagues Ghada and Vivian to help define Risk Culture, discuss everyone’s role in achieving a culture that embraces and learns from risk, highlighting a need for risk identification, covering some risk communication tools, and broadening the understanding around risk-based decision-making processes. Ghada provides some valuable insights into risk excellence from her experience as a team leader on the Global QRM Center of Excellence at Merck, while Vivian provides a needed regulatory framework from her time as an agent at MHRA.
Links to Risk Revolution Takeaways:
- The JVT Special edition on QRM
- Role of Senior Leadership in Quality Risk Management
- Knowledge As The Currency Of Managing Risk: A Novel Framework To Unite Quality Risk Management And Knowledge...
- Link to the ISPE Cultural Excellence Report
- PIC/s A Recommended Model for Risk-Based Inspection Planning in the GMP Environment
- PIC/s Assessment of Quality Risk Management Implementation