Educational Materials - Management Pack
The Compounding Pharmacy Compliance conference held in June 2021 assembled expertise from regulatory agencies, 503A, 503B, community pharmacies and compounding solutions providers for a 3-day event that was loaded with continuing education and regulatory updates. Now we bring the best of those resources to our audience at IVT.
You can purchase the Management pack comprised of the presntations, assembled here for compounders or compounding facailities looking for tools and expertise to manage facilities and lead teams. This kit inlcudes:
- Serving Diverse patients and populations in Drug Compounding
- Managing Organizational Change in Compounding Pharmacy
- The Mindset of Quality Operations
- Mindset of Quality in Compounding
- Impacts of COVID-19 Pandemic – Current Roles, Responsibilities and Regulation of Drug Compounders
- Managing Organizational Change –Embracing Culture, Processes, Infrastructure and Technology
- Drug Compounding Resolutions and Guidance During COVID-19
- Guidance to Industry and Reviewers - Exploratory IND Studies
- IND Meetings for Human Drugs and Biologics Chemistry Manufacturing and Controls Information
- INDs for Phase 2 and Phase 3 Studies Chemistry Manufacturing and Controls Information
- NCI Drug Accountability Record Template
For More information on the resources listed click here.