Life Science companies today are looking for ways to get ahead of the competition while staying patient centric, compliant and profitable. Surprisingly, the thing standing in their way most often is their ability to embrace and leverage appropriate technologies, or the Internet of Things as it may be...
In this Part One of a Two Part Series, we welcome Alton Johnson, Ph.D., to discuss the advantages to digitization and integrated technologies into the Pharma, Device and BioTech Industries. During this episode you will discover:
- A deeper understanding of the increased knowledge of the life cycle, real-time analytics, and continuous production capabilities, and what barriers remain to implementation.
- The importance of an interconnected enterprise system on your “smart manufacturing” or “smart business” model
- Attaining the greatest impact from IoT, across the entire life cycle during drug or device development can benefit from advanced technologies, from process design and manufacture, to analysis and distribution
- What IoT is doing for some companies who have already begun to embrace it, and live by it.
- What lessons have some of these companies learned during the covid-19 health crisis?
- How can businesses begin to implement IoT? Is there a roadmap?