On today’s episode, Stacey Bruzzese welcomes Matthew LaPierre to talk about Audit Trails. Matthew is a data integrity industry expert.
Stacey and Matthew talk about a variety of topics:
- Many Pharma companies view audit trails as the Wild West. Matthew talks about the current landscape of audit trails in Pharma
- In an atmosphere where everything is computerized and we have AI and Big Data, why is the industry having such a challenging time tracking and maintaining audit trails?
- How do audit trails help in the areas of safety, efficacy, the reliability of pharmaceuticals and ensuring patient safety?
- Matthew provides some tips for simplifying the audit trail process
- How are improved technologies and systems making data mapping easier to implement?
- Where does Matthew see the industry moving on audit trails and what can companies do to get started today?
Mr. LaPierre is an experienced data integrity program manager and industry expert in the field. He has a thorough understanding of not only the foundation and principles of data integrity, but the project management tools and resources needed to execute a truly effective data integrity program at a pharmaceutical site. He is currently engaged worldwide, speaking at conferences and helping companies build programs from the ground up.