Lab Week's Stability Testing convened on December 4-6, 2017, with the mission to help attendees implement an effective, compliance program that ensures efficacy, safety, and product survival. As the regulatory landscape shifts and drug approval processes continue to become more complex, now more than ever it is critical for life sciences companies to ensure sound stability testing standards to assess drug safety and efficacy.
Whether you are new to stability testing or a veteran stabilitarian, this event features sessions that provide scientists, chemists, quality control, laboratory and stability professionals insight on the latest global regulations including comprehensive clarifications of FDA, ICH and WHO guidance.
Featured compendia highlights include:
- Gain Insights on Your Individual Laboratory and Stability Challenges by Meeting One-on-One with Lab Week Speaking Faculty
- Bring Your Own Challenge Workshop – Practical Applications for Critical Stability Testing Procedures
- Risky Business – Exploring the Importance of Applying Risk Assessment to Stability Functions
- Conducting Excipient Compatibility Studies
- Theory and Practical Design of Forced Degradation Studies
- Incorporate an Effective Change Management Process in Stability Programs
- Regulatory Guidances in Analytical Methods, Stability Testing and Lifecycle Laboratory Management
Attendees were able to select from eight breakout sessions and two pre-conference workshops but with this compendia, you can see ALL that these sessions have to offer.