IVT’s 4th Annual Medical Device Validation Week was 2019's must-attend event for quality, validation and design control professionals in medical device and diagnostics companies to benchmark with industry leaders and peers to improve current validation practices.
The event covered critical topics including, risk management in validation and verification, data integrity, test method validation (TMV) and much more. Further, it provided critical content on evolving regulatory landscapes in the United States and internationally. Benefit from strategies and techniques to achieve best in class verification and validation and tangible takeaways to elevate products and teams.
- Quality Management Systems (QMS) Implications of EU MDR
- Update on FDA & Industry Collaboration on Computer Software Assurance
- Common Challenges in Test Method Validation (TMV)
- Project Management Skills for the Validation Professional
- Effective Strategies for Managing Risk Throughout the Product Lifecycle
- Key Challenges in Data Integrity and Technical Systems Qualification