These current practices, adopted for drug and food packaging, are crucial to production safety standards and security controls to ensure patient safety.
On September 29, 1982, 12-year-old Mary Kellerman from Elk Grove, Illinois, died of cyanide poisoning after taking extra-strength Tylenol capsules (5). Within days, three more similar deaths, seemingly unrelated, occurred in Arlington Heights and Lisle, Illinois. Investigators took
This content is only available to IVT members.
Get help maintaining your knowledge in GMP - Packaging & Labeling. Read More!
If you are already a member and you do not have access to this article, upgrade your membership.
Need help? Read our FAQs.
This product has been added to your shopping cart. You can continue shopping
or proceed to checkout