IVT's 19th Annual Computer & Software Validation kicked off April 25, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA. An event targeted towards towards CSV professionals at all stages of their career, this event offered two days of rapid-fire case studies on transitioning to an agile system, as well as takeaways on successes and challenges. The event featured over 15 of the highest caliber subject matter experts such as:
- Holly Baldwin, Senior Validation Advisor, UL Compliance to Performance
- Atulkumar Darji, PMP, CISA, Senior Manager, Technology and Quality, Johnson & Johnson
- Jim Gunning, Director, Quality CSV, Johnson & Johnson
- Khaled Moussally, Head of Quality Management Systems, Compliance Group
- Lizzandra Rivera, Associate Director, IT Quality, Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Manuel Torres, Ph.D., A-Director, Quality Systems and Compliance Systems Validation, Ironwood Pharmaceuticasls
Downloading our CSV compendia will provide presentations from all of our sessions.