IVT Lab Week’s Analytical Procedures and Methods Validation was December 4-6 in Philadelphia. The industry’s leading scientific forum for validating analytical procedures and methods validation, attendees gained critical tools to excel in daily core responsibility within this highly regulated environment.
Now more than ever it is crucial that laboratories ensure consistent generation of reproducible, reliable results in compliance with FDA guidance as well as ICH and WHO guidance. Don’t miss your best opportunity to understand current regulations, trends and procedures in order to successfully develop and implement a validation strategy within your specific environment.
Our compendia features new content, tailored directly from industry feedback, on the most pressing needs and successful solutions for method validation today. Featured conference highlights include:
- Practical Applications for Critical Method Validation Procedures
- Industry Pulse on Emerging Regulatory Trends and Waring Letters – FDA, MHRA, USP and Beyond
- Validation and Transfer of Analytical Methods for Biologics to Enable Commercial Launch
- Continuous Performance Verification Programs for Analytical Methods as Part of Lifecycle Management
- Analytical Scientists in Pharmaceutical Over-the-Counter Product Development
- Work an Example from Beginning to End for the Lifecycle of an Analytical Procedure Using Analytical Quality by Design
Along with the above mentioned sessions, you also will learn from ten breakout sessions and two pre-conference workshops.
Insights are from our expert speaking faculty, including perspectives from Genzyme, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Bayer Consumer Health, Ofni Systems, PCI Pharma Ltd, The Lanese Group, Snee Associates, QACV Consulting, and more!