IVT's 5th Annual Microbiology Week, on June 14-16, 2017 in Philadelphia, PA provided essential solutions for sterile and non-sterile manufacturing. It is the most comprehensive microbiology meeting for life sciences, personal care and cosmetics professionals.
Now you can benefit from session materials on our both sterile and non-sterile focused sessions, including.
- Use of Quality Tools to Enhance Prevention and Investigation of a Sterility Failure
- Evaluation of Microbial Impact Using a Risk-Based Approach
- Compare USP 71 Sterility Test Methods to Alternative Methods
- Considerations in using alternative preservatives in personal care products
- Move Toward a New Paradigm in Sterility Testing
- Manage Contract Microbiological Testing Laboratories