This year's Medical Device Validation Week on March 28-30, 2017 in Minneapolis, MN focused on design control and process verification and validation, as pertaining to medical devices.
Access content tailored to hone in on medical device validation and quality challenges by:
- Preparing and conducting test method validation, achieving advanced risk management strategies for design, process and product validation.
- Managing change control process enterprise-wide
- Building a site validation master plan
- Ensuring data security and data integrity through an effective CSV system
- Developing and utilizing expedited SOPs.
There were two tracks focusing on design control, and the other on process verification and validation. With this compendia, you don't have to miss a single session and you get all the benefits of receiving the content from our stellar faculty including:
Roberta Goode, MSBE, CQE, President, Goode Compliance International;
Tim Carr,Process Validation, Non-Product Software and Inspection Manager, Beckman-Coulter;
Asmita Khanolkar, Manager, Manufacturing Engineering, Cequr, and many others!