This year's Medical Device Validation Week on March 28-30, 2017 in Minneapolis, MN focused on design control and process verification and validation, as pertaining to medical devices. With this compendium, you will access content tailored to hone in on medical device validation and quality challenges.
- Preparing and conducting test method validation, achieving advanced risk management strategies for design, process and product validation
- Managing change control process enterprise-wide
- Building a site validation master plan
- Ensuring data security and data integrity through an effective CSV system
- Developing and utilizing expedited SOPs
There were two tracks at the event focusing on design control, and the other on process verification and validation. With this compendium, you don't have to miss a single session and you get all the benefits of receiving the content from our stellar faculty.
Subject Matter Experts Include:
- Roberta Goode, MSBE, CQE
President, Goode Compliance International
- Tim Carr
Process Validation, Non-Product Software and Inspection Manager, Beckman-Coulter
- Asmita Khanolkar
Manager, Manufacturing Engineering, Cequr
- George Omae
Senior Engineering Manager, Medtronic
- And many others!