IVT’s 9th Annual Method Development and Validation conference has become industry’s meeting place to discuss trends, regulatory updates and real world examples in effectively validating test methods for all bio/pharmaceutical products. New this year, is an enhanced focus on method development strategies, as well as incorporating QbD in analytical method development and validation, emphasizing the importance of best practices needed in order to successfully verify the process.
Highlights From this Year’s Event Include:
- Hear directly from FDA and USP to Stay Abreast of Evolving Guidelines and Regulations
- Apply a QbD and Risk Management Approach to Method Validations
- Learn What is Needed to Update Your Methods to Today’s Standard
- Examine Different High Throughput Method Development Strategies
- Qualify Analytical Instruments
Download the 9th Annual Method Validation and Development Agenda