IVT FAQs and Help - Content
- I want to write for this website/the journals. Who can I contact about that?
- Can I get access to some content that is only for members without becoming a member?
- How can I report issues with this website?
- I'm having problems with the site on my phone or tablet. Who can I contact?
- I submitted content to the site, but need to take it down - who can I contact?
- How do I report copyright infringement or questionable content?
- I want to get more information on a specific article - who can I contact?
- How do I change my product offerings?
- How can I get access to a print subscription for the GXP and/or JVT journals?
- Why is some content free and some paid?
- When will I receive my first journal edition?
- How can I advertise on this site?
- I want to view the site on my phone or tablet. Do you offer a mobile app?
If you would like to be a writer for this website, please contact us.
You can purchase individual products using the shopping cart. The shopping cart icon is hidden until you have added a product to your cart or, as a member, you have reached your product limit. You can add a product(s) to your cart or to your dashboard by using the product dropdown available in the main navigation.
If you are experiencing issues with the site, look through the FAQs to see if there is an answer that will help you. If you cannot find what you are looking for, then please contact customer service for assistance.
Please let us know what issues you are having, including any url's, screenshots, etc. You can contact us here.
If you submitted content to the site (e.g. photos, content, comments, etc.) and need to have it removed, please contact us with the link to the content in question.
If you suspect that some content is infringing on copyright, or is questionable (be it a spammer, troll, etc.), please contact us and include a link to where you are seeing this suspicious activity and we will review it.
If you want more information on a specific article, try reaching out to the author. The author's name and a link to their biography are located on all articles. You can email the author directly to ask your questions. See the full list of authors here. You can also contact us for more information.
Unfortunately, you cannot change your product offerings unless you upgrade your account and are allotted more product offerings. Also, you cannot switch your products from one to another, unless you are renewing your subscription. If you already have a Gold membership, then please contact customer service to find out how you can get additonal products.
The journals are now online only journals (eJournals). The good news is that you can access the journal content at any time and see all kinds of multimedia associated with the content as well. If you like, you can download a PDF of any journal article (GXP or JVT and assuming you are a paying member with access to the content) if you would like to print it out or take it with you somewhere. Visit the GXP or JVT Journals now!.
This site requires membership to view some content. Sign up now to gain access to more areas of the site!.
Immediately after registering and paying for your subscription. Once you sign up for your membership, you will get immediate access to the most recent journal edition(s). You will see a link to this on your dashboard once you login. You can also navigate to it by going to the Journals section off the main navigation.
If you would like to advertise on our site please contact us for rates.
While we do not offer a mobile app, you can view the site using your mobile browser on any mobile device. If you have any problems with viewing or using the site on a mobile device, please contact us and let us know.