IVT FAQs and Help - Account
- How do I access my account?
- How much does it cost to become a member?
- Can other users or members see my personal information?
- How can I upgrade my membership?
- Can I share my membership (journals and products) with my colleagues?
- What will you do with my personal information?
- Can I sign up using my LinkedIn, Facebook, or OpenID account?
- Does the site support group memberships for an entire company?
- How can I get started to become a member?
- How can I close my account?
- When does my membership expire?
You can access your account by logging in using the email address you signed up with. You can find the link to sign in located at the top of the page in the header. If you're not sure of your email or password, you can use the 'Forgot Password' feature also located in the header, or, you can contact customer service to find your email address.
The costs for membership can be found on the become a member page.
No. Your information is private and no other users can see it or get access to it.
Login to your account using your email address and password. You will land on your dashboard. From here, navigate to your preferences and you will see an option to upgrade your account.
Not at this time, but we will be supporting the use of some of these in the future to link and/or create your account.
We have no way of automating bulk subscriptions in the system. However, if you are interested in signing up for a bulk subscription for your company, please contact customer service for information.
Simply go to our Become a Member page and follow the instructions! You will be taken through a series of steps to complete your membership registration. You will be emailed a welcome email and confirmation once you have finished all the steps in registration. If you have trouble completing registration, please contact customer service.
Your membership will expire 12 months after signing up and you will get a total of 8 journal editions, released bi-monthly. We will notify you via email when it's time to renew.