On today’s episode, Stacey Bruzzese welcomes Roberta Goode, the founder of Goode Compliance for the final part of our 3-part series. Stacey and Roberta review the steps necessary for a successful product launch.
Stacey and Roberta cover a variety of topics:
- Roberta outlines the steps associated with the final phase prior to product launch
- Do you still need to be thinking about verification and validation?
- Is this the right time to be thinking about marketing and branding?
- What data are you looking for with a product release into Limited Test Markets or Clinical Trial Sites?
- How thorough should your completed technical documentation need to be prior to full product launch?
- Roberta reviews all that is needed to fully launch the product
- What does the post-market surveillance entail and how long does it take to complete?
- What are the best practices for capturing this data?
- How does cloud-based computing affect the requirement for maintaining post-market data integrity?
- What kinds of problems could occur after product launch?
- Roberta talks about how listeners can make use of the information presented in this 3-part series.