On today's episode of Voices in Validation we catch up with Dr. Siegfried Schmitt, in his home office to discuss hidden issues sometimes hiding in plain sight, and how to avoid blind spots when it comes to data integrity.
Highlights from today's episode include:
- What systems and processes need to be included in my Data Integrity program?
- Who is responsible for oversight?
- Siegfried talks about a common misconception about electronic data
- Are informal notes and brainstorming sessions part of the data integrity equation?
- Why are so many of us not adhering to our own internal policies?
- How can I increase awareness to potential data integrity issues?
- Stacey and Siegfried discuss violations in conduct
- What is managements role in these cases?
- Siegfried shares some strategies for identifying hidden issues