IVT Network's 16th Annual Product Complaints Congress for Life Sciences took place on June 19-21, 2018 in Alexandria, VA. This event focused on FDA and EU regulations, connectivity devices and combination products, surveillance, and thresholds.
Practical takeaway were on post-market safety reporting for combination products, as well as on:
- Managing risks while dealing with product complaints
- Setting up valuable customer compliant surveillance reporting to management
- Preparing for ISO 13485:2016
- Creating complaint trending systems for drug and device products
There were all new-sessions this year from some of the most sought-after representatives in the industry. Our newest sessions were:
- Strategies for Utilizing Statistical Information to Set Complaint Thresholds
- Best Practices for Complying with the EU Medical Device Regulation
- Create a Superior Customer Experience While Managing Product Complaints
- Explore the Impact of Society Media
Industry Perspectives were from:
Shire, Abbott, Novocure, ResMed, Eli Lilly & Company, Novo Nordisk A/S, Roche Molecular Diagnostics and many others!